Wednesday 14 July 2010

A bit about Davs :)

Why, hello there beautiful people ;)

I'm apparently the second Hannah? and i'm not actually too sure as to what to write tbh (: i shall start with a brief life history of yours truly, you lucky readers.

I'm 16 and have just finished school, where I was head girl and probably seemed like the most confident person in the year! nonono. it's amazing what a smile and a few bad jokes can do for a person, you know. I pretty much slept-walked through secondary school; there were a few good times, but I was basically trying to please other people. Now i've left there, i'm starting to be myself. I love to get dressed up and go out in the evenings. I love the people i'm surrounding myself with now, but it's difficult when there's VERY few people who really understand what i'm going through. From now on, this will be the first place I come to talk about everything that would be judged, laughed at, disregarded or just ignored by the people who i'm supposed to be able to confide in.

I've never been diagnosed with an ED, or anything similar, and i'm not even sure what's going on with me these days! All i'm sure of is that this obsession has become part of my life now. Ridiculous 'diets', excessive exercise, stupidly oversized clothes. The constant 'maybe one more pound' is just something i'll have to live with until i'm there. I've been so close in the past, and i know i can do it this time. i can.

much love, davs xxxxxx

check out my
pretty thin account, also. chicks there are pretty safe tbh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment