Thursday 15 July 2010

moarneen! (well, early afternoon but i've just woken up....)

Well, hello again :)

I may have had a slight binge at 3am this morning, whilst watching shutter island... I was sat in front of my laptop, not realising that i'd eaten about 15 crackers (dry crackers D:) one after the other. I really don't know how I managed it.

BUT, i'm trying to put it to the back of my mind, I haven't eaten anything so far, but shall probably opt for a cuppa soup shortly as I've decided to venture into Eastleigh (a small town about a mile from my house, even though there's a co-op about 2 minutes from here) to buy some diet coke :)

Tonight i'm going to the gym, as per, but I'm going to concentrate on burning calories! I normally try to run the longest distance I can, and usually it results in about 700kcals, but tonight i'm going to try to use all the different machines to burn the same amount. After all, I don't want to end up looking like a beautiful twig with tree trunk thighs! D: haha ;)

Will post again this afternoon, love love love - davss xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment