Saturday 17 July 2010

Day two of fast.

Hello again :)

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was going to do one in the evening but I didn't want to jinx it :P I managed to fast all day, my only intake being several litres of sugar-free vimto (i loveeee that stuff!) I'm now around 36 hours in (i'm saying that my fast started at 00.00am, friday 16th June and it's now almost 12pm, saturday) and i'm actually considering breaking :/ I feel soooo sick. And my heart is beating strangely. I'm so weak. :(

I want to try to carry on for as long as I can, and if i do break i'll eat soup and go to the gym to burn all the calories straight away. I'm going to post my stats at the bottom of this post, but they'll be my stats from yesterday, the start of the fast.

I'll definitely post again later, and hopefully I'll still be fasting! Lots of love,
davss xxxxxxxxx

Height =
5'1 (people have tried telling me I'm slightly taller than this, but I refuse to believe it)
Highest weight = 118lbs
Lowest weight = 102lbs
Current weight =
112lbs (start of fast)
BMI =
21.2

EDIT.

I broke. I lasted 36.5 hours. I ate some rice, mainly because it was the closest thing I felt almost safe eating. I can't believe how hard it is for me to fast. I was sat in the kitchen with my sister before I decided to eat, and I started getting unbelievably hot, almost sweating, and I was shaking already. Do you ever get that feeling when you feel sick, and you know you'll feel fine after you are, but you just can't? I felt like that.

Once I started eating, my mum came into the kitchen. I could hardly put my fork to my mouth for shaking. She immediately started talking about how I didn't eat yesterday and can't go out in the state i'm in. She thought I was going to a party tonight, but when I told her I was going to the cinema with this boy who she thinks is alright for me to hang around with, and I told her we'll be getting food whilst we're out, she was fine with it.


So, tonight i'm going to the cinema, and i'm going to eat because he's already arranged the time he's picking me up. I have a feeling that tonight's not going to go too well on the calorie front, but at least i'll be out of the house and won't be able to just keep on eating. I'm only taking £10 with me, and the ticket's costing £6.60 leaving £4.40 for food and drinks, so i'm hoping i can use that as my excuse.


wish me luck, davss xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Ow, shame about the break! You really can do it if you try. I know it. You're also so lucky that you can get away with fasting at home. I'm majorly jealous! Hope the cinema didn't go too badly.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog =] that sux u broke it but hey u got 6.5 hours more than i did hehe

    ReplyDelete