Thursday 15 July 2010

Eventful day...

Today started off really well, I was feeling stronger than I have done in a long time. But I've eaten so much!

I finished off the pack of crackers I binged on last night, then went to the gym to burn it all off. After the gym, I came come, had a bath and got ready to go out to my sister's awards evening at her school. I thought it would be a way of getting away from food, knowing that I would eat anything in sight. I was wrong about there being no food. There was a buffet table with loads of different snacks, tarts and cakes. I ate a cake and 3 strawberry tarts. I felt so sick after it! But it doesn't even end there. I then came home and my family were having chips. Luckily I managed to hide most of mine, and they now know I've eaten loads so my excuse for tomorrow can be that I'm still feeling really full from all the food tonight.

It's times like this I really wish I was living alone. I wouldn't have to keep food in the house, so temptation wouldn't even be an option. And if this happened, I could just go and purge, but it's impossible when my family are ALWAYS at home! I used to be able to do it silently, but i'm too scared now :/ I feel sooo horrible!

My fast is starting tomorrow. Loads of people from my year are going to the beach on Tuesday, so I'm going to try to fast Friday (tomorrow) through to Tuesday. It'll be my longest fast, but I NEED to do it. I feel so disgusting right now, and I was doing so well until last night and today. I've let myself down, big time.

I'm really very tired now, so I'm probably just going to go to bed. It's really nice to have somewhere to come and write about this all, thankyou people following and basically Blogger :L

so much love, davss xxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Argh, I really agree with you on the living alone. My mum always brings home food, and in a binge, I'll try to eat it all so there won't be any left for the next day. I wanted to purge so badly tonight, but I don't trust myself to be quiet enough.
    Tomorrow's another day, and I'm sure you'll kick ass with this fast :) I would try to join you, but I'm not sure if I'll manage it or not!
    Stay strong :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree exactly with the living alone thing!! Parents: who needs them :P
    Keep going!!
    x

    ReplyDelete